User login

H4 Visa

What is H-4 dependent visa?
The H-4 dependent visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows the dependent spouse and children of principal H visa holders to enter into the U.S.

What privileges do I enjoy on H4 visa?
On H-4 visa, you may:         
•  Enter into the U.S. along with your spouse or join him/her later.
•  Not have to maintain a foreign residence.
•  Travel in and out of the U.S. or remain in the U.S. continuously as long as you are in the status.
•  Study in any U.S. university.

How long can I stay in the U.S. on H4 visa?
Your H-4 status depends on the status of the principal H visa status. You lose your status once the H loses status.

Can I study on H-4 visa?
Yes, you may study on H-4 visa. You need not apply for F-1 student visa.

Are there any travel restrictions on H-4 visa?
No, there are no travel restrictions on H-4 visa. You may travel as many times as possible while you are on H-4 status.

Documents needed:
1) H1B approval of spouse;
2) Relationship proof such as Marriage Certificate for spouse and Birth Certificate for a child.
3) Passport copies with I-94.
4) Current offer letter from Company stating the salary and position

Any applicable USCIS/Govt fees is extra.

Price: $299.00

There are no products in your shopping cart.

0 Items $0.00
News & Updates